Global Network of RSHM Schools
Global Network of RSHM Schools MissionThe Mission is to foster the gift of internationality and to broaden our commitment to transformation of the world through education.
We commit ourselves to:
- Educating for a multi-cultural and multi-religious world.
- Mentoring our professionals and forming our school communities in the history, charism and spirituality of the RSHM.
- Preparing our students to become leaders who are agents of transformation for justice and peace.
- Working to educate and act for the causes of humanity and creation.
Marymount International School Rome Mission Statement
Marymount International School Rome is a private, Catholic, English speaking, co-educational school that aims to further the mission of the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary. We welcome students of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, and oer an excellent program of studies and extracurricular activities. We seek to guide students towards the achievement of their full potential by empowering them to think creatively, reason critically, communicate effectively and learn continuously. It is our goal that a Marymount student should desire to celebrate God’s love, respond generously to the needs of our world, and promote justice and dignity for all.
Goals and Criteria
A Marymount School is a community that commits itself:
- To foster a personal relationship with God.
- To create unity through diversity.
- To instill a life-long love of learning.
- To encourage and affirm personal growth.
- To awaken a consciousness of social justice.
- To fulfill the mission of the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary “That all may have life.”