Marymount welcomes families from all over the world to our international school in Rome. Our students represent around 80 nationalities and many cultures and religions.
To ensure that Marymount International School is the best fit for their children, we strongly encourage parents to speak directly to the Admissions Director, who will be happy to provide information and answer questions about international school admissions.
We also recommend a visit to our school to view the campus, see the classrooms and facilities, and to meet students and faculty, or a live virtual tour with our Marymount School Rome international school Admissions team.
Please contact our Admissions team to arrange your visit at any point during the admissions process.
Marymount International School Rome's Admissions Office accepts applications year round, however, as spaces are limited, early application in January/February is recommended for September entry. Applications made throughout the academic year will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- What is the application process?
- When is the application deadline?
- What is the birthday cut off date for entry in Early Childhood?
- What is the school year?
- What are the school hours?
- What is the class size and student/teacher ratio?
- Where is the school situated in Rome?
- We're not ready to apply yet, how may I make an inquiry for further information?